Perfect Solution for downloading Hanping Pro in China

Support forum for our fast, user-friendly offline Chinese language study apps for Google Android devices:

Hanping Chinese Dictionary (Lite & Pro)
Hanping Cantonese Dictionary
Hanping Chinese Camera
Hanping Chinese Popup
Mozart

Perfect Solution for downloading Hanping Pro in China

Post by Mozart »

First: I am your biggest fan in China - I've bought every add-on including Cantonese dicstionary Pro.
Thanks for your hard work to build an awesome app.

Recently I bought the Huawei Mate 40 Pro - it automatically updated to Harmony OS which runs all my android apps even faster than Android OS.

Here's my suggestion for downloading Hanping Pro and all add-ons - create a new Chinese version of your app that lets users pay using Wechat and Alipay.

Kinemaster and Guitar Tab are two apps that I use that have done this for their Chinese customers.

The Hanping Team can do anything - Once your program this ability to bypass Google Play store completely - I'll send you tons of new users via my Chinese English group. Can you make your apps available in China via Huawei Appstore. It's the only one I trust completely.

Cheers,
mozart

hanping
Site Admin

Re: Perfect Solution for downloading Hanping Pro in China

Post by hanping »

Thanks so much for your kind words, support and desire to promote my products!

I will eventually get around to supporting 3rd party payment systems. The difficult part is setting up a licensing server and making it support both Google Play purchases and non-Google Play purchases at the same time. I'm sure it's doable, but I haven't had the time to tackle this yet.