How to install Google Play Store on Meizu Pro 5

Support forum for our fast, user-friendly offline Chinese language study apps for Google Android devices:

Hanping Chinese Dictionary (Lite & Pro)
Hanping Cantonese Dictionary
Hanping Chinese Camera
Hanping Chinese Popup
hanping
Site Admin

How to install Google Play Store on Meizu Pro 5

Post by hanping »

A customer recently purchased the Meizu Pro 5 and wanted to have access to his Google Play Store paid apps. However, the device did not come preinstalled with Google Play Store.

He found a way to install Google Play Store and get access to his paid apps by doing the following:
Meizu provides via Flyme OS a very simply 1 click way to root the phone ( therefore I can see and use also independently the Apps downloaded from Play store ) .
Then you can via an App manager App ( also Meizu property and by default installed on the phone ) install Google installer App. Needed time to find it..., but after i got it downloaded and installed Google installer App, i was finally on the track.
Next step was after installation and adding the Google account, to uninstall it again, clear all caches for Google play store app & all other Google Apps. Then add again the Google account, use VPN to open Google Play store app, search for your Apps, and install / download them on the phone. Worked flawless.
This may well work on other devices. Please post below if you have any success!

itas200

Re: How to install Google Play Store on Meizu Pro 5

Post by itas200 »

hi
i really lost you when you got to: Next step was after installation and adding the Google account,
can you please help?
thanks
Itas

hanping
Site Admin

Re: How to install Google Play Store on Meizu Pro 5

Post by hanping »

Hi Itas - I'm sorry, that's all the information I have and I don't have a Meizu Pro 5 to check, unfortunately.