ABC Dictionaries for Amazon.com Android App Store purchase?

Support forum for our fast, user-friendly offline Chinese language study apps for Google Android devices:

Hanping Chinese Dictionary (Lite & Pro)
Hanping Cantonese Dictionary
Hanping Chinese Camera
Hanping Chinese Popup
mavevyo

ABC Dictionaries for Amazon.com Android App Store purchase?

Post by mavevyo »

I purchased Hanping Pro (version 3.2.401) from Amazon.com's Android App Store, and was expecting to be able to purchase the ABC Dictionary add-ons through via in-app purchase.

However, in following the directions listed in your blog (/abc), I found the option to purchase ABC Dictionaries was not available in Hanping Pro version 3.2.401.

1) Please let me know how to purchase/install the ABC Dictionary add-ons to my Hanping Pro (purchased through Amazon.com's Android App Store). From what I can tell, both versions of Hanping Pro (whether from Google Play or Amazon.com Android App Store) should be exactly the same: same app name, same price ($6.95), no version numbers listed, and no disclaimer on either webpage saying the versions are not the same.

2) If indeed the versions are different, could you please update the Amazon.com App Store version to be the same as Google Play's version? It shouldn't be that hard since both app stores support in-app purchases, and I would imagine that since Hanping Pro is available in both app stores, adding in-app purchase functionality to version 3.2.401 on Amazon wouldn't be that difficult. I would like to be able to run ABC Dictionaries in Hanping Pro on my Kindle Fire, but since there isn't a way for Kindle Fire to buy apps from Google Play, I am limited to Amazon's Android App Store.

hanping
Site Admin

Re: ABC Dictionaries for Amazon.com Android App Store purcha

Post by hanping »

I'm very sorry for the late reply.

As you correctly noted, the Hanping Pro version on Amazon AppStore does not currently support the ABC in-app purchases. Otherwise, the current Amazon version is almost exactly the same as the Google Play version.

It is not a trivial amount of work to support Amazon in-app purchases primarily because we need to test how Amazon handles the many permutations of sim card / network country / device country of origin etc when making in-app purchases as well as refreshing in-app purchase info. This was a lot of work for Google Play.

The good news is that we hope to make the ABC dictionaries available as in-app purchases in the near future. We will make the current unavailability clearer in the app description, so thanks very much for bringing this to our attention.

decision12

Post by decision12 »

Really it was new Android based app for ABC Dictionaries for Amazon.com . i love to see it from today i upload it on my android mobile phone..................

Make a decision and Decision Making Process

decision12

Post by decision12 »

today it nicely work on my android system really thanks for such wonderfull stuff ...................

Decision Making | Problem Solving Techniques